Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's been awhile

Hello, Everyone
Well, it's been a while since I post. My mother passed away on August 29, 2009. I just remembered that I haven't posted her passing on here. I don't really have much to say except that I miss her so very much. My heart aches and hurts for my mother. Some days I don't know if I'm going to make it through another day. I just wanted to let some of you know that reads my blog why I haven't posted in a while. Take Care and God Bless You!
P.S. If you are blessed enough to still have your mother with you take advantage of each day, hour and minute, you have with her. Loosing my mother I lost part of myself and my bestfriend. My life will never be the same.

3 comments:

Scrappy Kind Of Girl said...

Just wanted to send (((hugs)))-Stay strong and keep those wonderful memories of your Mom close to your heart.

Amanda

Deneen said...

I understand just how much it hurts and just wanted you to know I am here for you!

Wendy said...

Hey sis, I know how you still feel and I am still having trouble as you are. Worse thing I have gone through in my life, still have my moments :-((.

They say God only gives you what you can handle. I agree stay strong, turn your troubles over to God. Tell your problems how big your God is!!!

Love ya, Wendy