Saturday, June 13, 2009

Few more Pictures of my mini scrapbook album that I made for my father







I'm I on a roll or what??? Here are a few more pictures of the mini album that I did for my daddy. The first picture was taken in 2005 at my Aunt and Uncle's in Cleveland, MS.; in the picture we are all cousins (you can't tell which one is me due to the picture being dark and I had a good tan (I am the third person from the left standing up and my sister, Wendy is the fourth person standing up. The second picture is of my father with two of his brothers (Lawrence and Shake) and the smaller picture is of my father and his brother, Kenneth (who has passed away). The third picture on the left is of my father, me, Charlotte and Carol Beth (two of my sisters - Wendy wasn't born yet) when we alot younger in the 1960's. The picture on the right is of my Pa-Paw and Ma-Maw Shivers not sure what the year was. The fourth picture is of my daughter, Courtney, my daddy and Riley (Wendy's 3rd child he was only about a week or two old I think in this picture). This is my favorite picture of my daddy and Courtney because they are both smiling. My father doesn't smile very much in pictures. The picture to the right is of me, Wendy, Courtney (when she was about 6 weeks old) Carol Beth and Charlotte picture was taken in 1981. I was only 24 years old in this picture; also this was the first time my sisters ever saw Courtney.
Well, now I will be making a family album like this for my mother. Hopefully it will not take me 2 months to finish hers.



2 comments:

LeAnn said...

This album looks GREAT. I don't know why it took you so long!!!

Kate T said...

Fab album Pammie,

If you want to add an image to your sidebar, first save the image to your 'pictures' in your computer. then in blogger go to layout, choose 'add a gadget', scroll down to the one that says picture+ - this will then give you the option to browse your pictures to upload the one you just saved. This is a great option too for adding a link to a picture - such as someones blog candy - you would also need to save a copy of the link to the specific post or blog and paste into the box starting http...

hope that helps !

Kate x