Saturday, May 16, 2009

Please Pray for my Mother

Well, I don't know where to begin. My mother found out about a week ago that she has an infection in her bone marrow (can't spell) in the ankle that she broke back in November 2008. She is still living with my sister, Charlotte and her family in St. Augustine, FL. Well, yesterday my mother got out of the hospital and had to go into another Rehabilitation/Nursing Home for about 6 to 8 weeks. My sister, Charlotte called me about an hour after mother had been there and told me that mother called her to come and get her. Mother has to be in a facility due to her having to have the antibiotic twice a day or either pay $60.00 a day to stay at my sisters house and let Home Health come out to give her medicine in her port. My mother's insurance will not pay for it if she stays at home to do it.

Please pray for my sister and her family, my mother and the rest of my mother's children, because we have got to make some decisions on what to do. Our mother told us that she would "fight us if we put her in a nursing home". We don't know what to do?

1 comment:

LiveLaughScrap said...

I will be praying for you, your mom, & the rest of your family. Best of luck.
Thanks for the comments & following my blog. I am repaying the favor.
The Round-It-All is made by Zutter (the makers of the Bind-It-All). I have the pink one that make 1/2" rounded corners. There is also a blue one that does 1/4" rounded corners.
Lori