Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

Mindy and LeAnn (for right now we work together also)

Mindy, Me and Cindy (sitting)


Me holding the cake

Well, here is our cake that we had made for National Scrapbook Day!!! We had so much fun. LeAnn, Mindy and Cindy came over and we celebrated National Scrapbook Day from 9:00 until after Midnight. LeAnn got the most pages done with 15, I believe and Mindy completed 10 pages, I believe and I can't remember how many Cindy completed. However as for me, I worked on the Bo-Bunny word book "Family" for my father's birthday which was back on March 31. I'll post some pictures later when I finish it. We had the best time. Belle (my daughter's Maltese) and Zoe (my baby girl) were also helping us celebrate NSD. LeAnn took some cute pictues of Belle and Zoe. I will get her so make me a CD with them on it.
Hope everyone that celebrated National Scrapbook Day had a great time.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

We had a blast! Pam...you are a GREAT host! Can't wait to do it again!