Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm in Louisiana

I got to Pineville, Louisiana about 7:30 last night. It was less than an hour after I got to my father's that my youngest sister, Wendy called and told me that her husband, Mike had been in an car accident. Long story short he broke his back in three places and he wasn't wearing his seat beat. Please keep him in your prayers. He is a really good person. He's lucky to be alive. His truck flipped over about two or three times.

I'm actually watching my nephew, Riley age 4 and Ava age 2. Needless to say it's been a very long time since I've watched any children these ages. It also shows I'm really get to old. :)

Just wanted to let ya'll know whats going on with me.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Glad to hear that you made it safely. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the time with your family. I will be keeping your brother-in-law in my prayers.
LeAnn :)

mandwhobbyfarms said...

Thank you for the prayers LeAnn and everyone else that has prayed for my husband. He is getting better everyday. Thank God it was not worse. He is very blessed to have not been hurt worse with no seat belt. He wears one now, someone else caused this accident. You just never know, another reason to wear a seat belt!

Love you Pam! Thank you for helping me so much!!!

Wendy