Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Scrapbook Studio









The first picture is where I do my creative thing :) I know it's messy but when you're being creative you can't worry about cleanliness. The project that is on my cutting mat is an butterfly album that was Courtney's Valentine's Gift.

The second picture is of my desk and table. Courtney had my desk and did her creative thing with it, I am going to someday paint it white or maybe another color depending wherever I end up at.

The third picture is of my bookcases and glass top table. If you look close on top of my bookcases are some of my altered art items.


LeAnn, if you look even closer to the right on top of the bookcase is my name spelled out with letters that you made me several years ago.

The first picture was suppose to be the last picture that I upload but, I don't still understand all this stuff. Oh, well atleast you can see my scrapbook room. I have several other pictures but it takes to long to upload more than three.

My scrapbook space use to be in the basement but, I decided to move it up stairs into one of my extra bedrooms. Mainly because my dogs stay in the basement most of the time and the puppies where getting into some of my cardstock and chewing on the corners of the paper. Since, I've moved it upstairs I think I have scrapbook about 3 or 4 times in their. I moved it upstairs just before Christmas I think.

Let me know what you think of my scrapbook room.

I plan on working in their this afternoon after I decided what kind of card I want to make for my father's 80th birthday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.


4 comments:

mandwhobbyfarms said...

Very nice scrapbooking room. The pink makes the furniture stand out. But I am not a pink fan, lol!
Better get busy on dad's birthday card :-))

Love ya, Wendy

M'Shonta said...

Oh, if I could just get started on a space.... I would be elated!!! I love the pink as well... It really looks good against the white... Where did you find the book shelves?

LeAnn said...

Your room looks really good. You need to get your creative juices flowing!
LeAnn :)

Scrappy Kind Of Girl said...

Love the PINK walls! :)