Monday, January 19, 2009

Today I have been trying to start a new art journal. But, I look on-line at all these others that are really good I just think why even try I will never be that good.

I did finally find the "Art Journaling" magazine that I have been looking for. The magazine is very informative.

Well, it's off to work tomorrow it doesn't seem like I've had any time off. I guess it's because I drove back and forth from my home to where my mother lived which is 70 miles one way. Oh, by the way I have moved all my mother's stuff out of the apartment. Maybe, now I can get back to my art journal, scrapbooking, making cards and altering something.

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Pam! Long time no chat! You chose a great theme for your blog if I do say so myself, lol!

Hope you're having a great week!

Scrapper said...

Hey Pam! It's Vickie. Glad to see you are still active and hanging in.