Friday, January 23, 2009

The second picture was taken on New Year's Day, when my daughter, Courtney went with me to take my mother to meet my sister, Charlotte and her family (who live in St. Augustine, Florida). Charlotte is the blond on the far right. My daughter is on the left and that's me in the middle holding on to my mother's wheelchair. This was one of the hardest things that I have had to do in a long time; was leaving my mother with my sister because my house is not wheelchair accessible and that I don't have anyone to sit with her while I work. I was about to start crying when my niece took the picture.

The first picture is of my mother, my nephew, my niece, my daughter and my other niece taken on New Year's Eve in my living room. My two niece's and nephew live in Houston, TX. (their mother is my sister Carol Beth)
Now that I have confused everyone. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: